Nutrition plays a critical role in every stage of our lives.
- From infancy to late life, nutritional needs change. Children must grow and develop, while older adults must counter the effects of aging.
- It’s important to take age-appropriate nutrition during all stages of the life cycle to make sure that you remain healthy as you grow older.
Let food be the medicine & medicine be the food.
Need of Nutrition
- Infants grow faster during 1st year than ever again!
- Weight doubles by 4-6 months
- Weight triples by 12 months
- Length increased 50% by 12 months
- Growth is an indicator of nutritional status
Adequate nutrition during infancy is essential for lifelong health and wellbeing. Infants should be exclusively breastfed for the first six months of life to achieve optimal growth, development and health.
Thereafter, to meet their evolving nutritional requirements, infants should receive nutritionally adequate and safe complementary foods planned by a Nutritionist , while continuing to breastfeed for up to two years or more. Its really very important to meet nutrition through life cycle.
Let’s Join Hands to Grow your Child Nutritionally Together
Nutrition and child development are two terms that go hand in hand.
The child goes through a period of mental and physical development. During this phase of growth, it is important to provide all the essential nutrients.
We will provide your child a customized nutrition plan designed according to the Child’s need and specific condition (if any- food Allergies)
Rates of malnutrition among India’s children are almost five times more than in China, and twice those in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Nearly half of all India’s children – approximately 60 million – are underweight, about 45% are stunted (too short for their age), 20% are wasted (too thin for their height, indicating acute malnutrition), 75% are anemic, and 57% are Vitamin A deficient.
In addition to contributing to the current childhood obesity epidemic, kids who don’t have healthy diets as young children are likely to continue to make unhealthy choices as teens and adults.
Let’s Prevent Global Burden of Disease
Benefits of Healthy Eating
Proper nutrition promotes the optimal growth and development of children.
Healthy eating helps prevent high cholesterol and high blood pressure and helps reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, and diabetes.
Healthy eating helps reduce one’s risk for developing obesity, osteoporosis, iron deficiency, and dental caries (cavities).
Consequences of a Poor Diet
A poor diet can lead to energy imbalance (e.g., eating more calories than one expends through physical activity) and can increase one’s risk for overweight and obesity.
A poor diet can increase the risk for lung, esophageal, stomach, colorectal, and prostate cancers.
Individuals who eat fast food once or more times per week are at increased risk.
Nutrition Issues in Adolescent Health
- Cardiovascular and cancer disease risk.
- Osteoporosis and bone mineralization.
- Overweight and obesity.
- Type 2 diabetes.
- Eating disorders.
- Healthy diet for teenagers plays an important role in lifestyle of young individuals. Engaging in healthy habits from early years of life ensures physical and mental health and fitness for years to come.
- Metabolism SLOWS DOWN. Generally total food intake needs to be REDUCED
- Due to busy SCEDULES, nutritious meals are replaced with fast food and snacks.
- It is important to balance Nutrition to Avoid Obesity of Malnutrition
- Sedentary lifestyle creates a greater vulnerability towards lifestyle disorders like weight problems, diabetes, High Blood Pressure etc.
- Every Decade your Nutritional Needs are different.
We will customize a plan to suit your age. Our Diet and supplement regime will change the way you feel as you take control of this part of your life towards a fitter healthier you.
Nutrients Needs are different for Men and Women.Eat Drink Enjoy
- Aging adults have less sensitive TASTE BUDS. Also, they are less sensitive to SMELL,
- Because they are less active they need special diet plan which contains nutrient-dense foods. Some form of daily exercise is still important.
- Various physical and mental challenges may limit ability to PURCHASE and PREPARE food.
MALNUTRITION is a concern.
- Many health concerns and diseases incident to aging affects eating habits and food choices.
- We can plan a right kind of nutrition to address to need of Elders to avoid any kind of deficiency and malnutrition, which helps to maintain immunity and quality of life.
- Let Us create a plan for our Seniors with the concept of-
EAT DRINK ENJOY
- For women, menopause is a reality check that your body is changing.
- This is a time to take care by making healthy lifestyle choices.
- Eating well and being physically active will make this midlife transition easier.
- Every woman has to face this “change of life” at the time of her last period.
Let’s Face it.Plan for your body’s natural metabolic slowdown.
EAT DRINK ENJOY
what’s app- 9811697691
Terms & Conditions-
2. Payment is non-refundable and non- transferable
3. Appointment/Package extension not possible upon commencement
4. The program cannot be shifted to a later date in any circumstance.